JB1 Rustic 0107
- Spalted Maple topwood
- Special shape body with easy access to the last fret
- Neck through
- 5-pieces: Mahogany / Padauk
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Scale: 34”
optional ( short scale 30” / 32.5” / 33.25” / 34” or 35” )
- Radius: 12”
- Inlays: Side dots
- Truss rod: Double action truss rod
- Pickups: Aguilar (HH+HH)
– optional pickups (H+H / J+J / MM+MM – Aguilar / Bartolini / EMG / Nordstrand / Seymour Duncan).
- Preamp: Aguilar obp-3 (1 volume pushpull active-passive / balance / bass / middle / treble), Switch midrange, 9v Battery.
- Bridge: Hipshot 18 mm.
- Tuning Machines: hipshot
- Hardware Color: Gold
Optional (chrome / black / gold*)
- Strings: Daddario 045
- Dunlop buttons strap
- Natural Satin
– Finish super gloss available for an extra fee $500.
- All MGbass instruments are handcrafted in USA.
- The actual color, finish, shading or wood texture may be different from the samples shown on the website.
- Your instrument will be built at the same time as your payments are being made. You will receive your instrument 30 days after the last payment.
NOTE: This is a down payment page for your order. You will be notified of the remaining balance upon completion.