JB-Viking – Payment Plan
- Curly Redwood
- Pickguard wenge
- Shape body with easy access to the last fret.
- Special slick bolt-on neck joint with a 5-screw mounted on ferrules
- 3-pieces: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ipê Brazilian wood
- Frets: 20 Jumbo
- Nut: Brass
- Scale: 34”
optional ( short scale 30” / 32.5” / 33.25” / 34” or 35” )
- Radius: 12”
- Inlays: Side dots
- Truss rod: Double action truss rod
- Neck dimensions;
4 strings: Width at Nut 40mm
5 strings: Width at Nut 45mm
6 strings: Width at Nut 53mm
7 strings: Width at Nut 63mm
8 strings: Width at Nut 70mm
9 strings: Width at Nut 73mm* Thickness 23mm.
- Pickups: Bartolini J + J
– optional pickups (H+H / J+J / MM+MM – Aguilar / Bartolini / EMG / Nordstrand / Seymour Duncan).
- Preamp: Bartolini HR5.4 (1 volume (push pull active-passive mode) / balance / bass / middle-treble), 9v Battery.
- Bridge: Hipshot KickAss, string spacing: 17.5mm to 20mm.
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot lollipop
- Hardware Color: Black
Optional (chrome / black / gold*)
*Gold, available for an extra fee $150.
- Strings: Daddario 045
- Dunlop buttons strap
- Natural Satin
*Finish super gloss available for an extra fee $250.
- All MGbass instruments are handcrafted in USA.
- The actual color, finish, shading or wood texture may be different from the samples shown on the website.
- Your instrument will be built at the same time as your payments are being made. You will receive your instrument 30 days after the last payment.