JB1- Rustic Spalted – Payment Plan
- Spalted maple topwood
- Special slick bolt-on neck joint with a 4-screw mounted on ferrules
- 3 pieces Maple
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Frets: 20 Jumbo
- Scale: 34”
optional ( short scale 30” / 32.5” / 33.25” / 34” or 35” )
- Radius: 12”
- Inlays: Side dots
- Truss rod: Double action truss rod
- Pickups: Bartolini (J + J)
– optional pickups / preamp (H+H / MM+MM – Aguilar / Bartolini / EMG / Nordstrand / Seymour Duncan).
- Preamp: Bartolini HR5.4 (1 volume pushpull active-passive / balance / bass / middle / treble), 9v Battery.
- Custom wooden box for pickup in spalted Maple.
- Bridge: Schaller 16 to 20mm.
- Tuning Machines:hipshot lollipop
- Hardware Color: Black
Optional (chrome / black / gold*)
- Strings: Daddario 045
- Dunlop buttons strap
- Gold, available for an extra fee $150.
- Natural Satin
– Finish super gloss available for an extra fee $500.
- All MGbass instruments are handcrafted in USA.
- The actual color, finish, shading or wood texture may be different from the samples shown on the website.
- Your instrument will be built at the same time as your payments are being made. You will receive your instrument 30 days after the last payment.