- Padauk TopWood
- Shape body with easy access to the last fret.
- Special slick bolt-on neck joint with a 5-screw mounted on ferrules
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Scale: 33.25”
- – optional ( short scale 30” / 32.5” / 33.25” / 34” or 35” )
- Radius: 12”
- Inlays: Side dots
- Truss rod: Double action truss rod
- Pickups: Bartolini J + J
- Preamp: Bartolini HR2.3 (1 volume (push pull active-passive mode) / balance / Bass / Treble), 9v Battery.
- Bridge: MonoRaill, string spacing: 19mm
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh
- Hardware Color: Black
Optional (chrome / black / gold*) *Gold, available for an extra fee $150.
- Strings: Daddario 045
- Dunlop buttons strap
- Natural Satin
- *Finish super gloss available for an extra fee $500.
- All MGbass instruments are handcrafted in Manchester-NH, USA.
- The actual color, finish, shading or wood texture may be different from the samples shown on the website.
- Delivery times may vary depending on the version, chosen finish and hardware. Regular time from 90 to 120 days.
NOTE: This is a down payment page for your order. You will be notified of the remaining balance upon completion.