JB1- Natural Burl
- Buckeye Burl topwood
- Special shape body with easy access to the last fret
- Special slick bolt-on neck joint with a 4-screw mounted on ferrules.
- 3-pieces: Wenge
- Fingerboard: Maple or Ebony
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Scale: 33.25”
optional ( short scale 30” / 32” / 33.25” / 34” or 35” )
- Radius: 12”
- Inlays: Side dots
- Truss rod: Double action truss rod
- Pickups: Bartolini J+J
– optional pickups (H+H / J+J / MM+MM – Aguilar / Bartolini / EMG / Nordstrand / Seymour Duncan).
- Preamp: Bartolini HR5.4 (1 volume (push pull active-passive mode) / balance / bass / middle & treble), 9v Battery.
- Bridge: Hipshot 18 mm.
- Tuning Machines: hipshot
- Hardware Color: Black
Optional (chrome / black / gold)
- Strings: Daddario 045”
- Dunlop buttons strap
- Natural Satin
- All MGbass instruments are handcrafted in USA.
- The actual color, finish, shading or wood texture may be different from the samples shown on the website.
- Delivery times may vary depending on the version, chosen finish and hardware. Regular time from 3 to 4 months.
4 STRINGS – The regular price for JB1-Natural Burl 4 strings is $3,390. The down payment $1,500 advance guarantees your order. Balance remaining $1,890 upon completion.
5 STRINGS – The regular price for JB1-Natural Burl 5 strings is $3,590. The down payment $1,500 advance guarantees your order. Balance remaining $2,090 upon completion.
6 STRINGS – The regular price for JB1-Natural Burl 6 strings is $3,790. The down payment $1,500 advance guarantees your order. Balance remaining $2,290 upon completion.